The Florida Dance Theatre is now accepting donations through Qgiv. What we do is only possible through the support of individuals like yourself. We ask that you consider the following information to see if you would like to help make the experience you’re enjoying today last farther into the future with a tax deductible donation.
Purchases you make on Amazon can also support the Florida Dance Theatre. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to FDT. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Simply use the link below to start shopping on Amazon today!
Funds given to Florida Dance Theatre will help to provide for the following:
- Dancer’s Fund – Help sponsor the career of a Florida Dance Theatre professional dancer.
- Performance Sponsorship – Offering the business community access to marketing, promotion, and entertainment while also providing a public service.
- Pointe Shoe Fund – The company dancers use at least 75 to 100 pairs of pointe shoes each season at an average cost of $80 per pair.
- Academy of Florida Dance Theatre Scholarships – Dance training for students for the entire season.
- Summer Youth Dance Camp/ Dance ExtensioNs – An all-day camp that provides dance and related arts to 100+ children of economically- challenged families with 25 scholarships for the season.
- Have Stage Will Travel: Dance In Public Spaces - A new program to help FDT purchase a convenient portable stage to bring dance to all areas of Polk County.